What can I offer you?
As a native English speaker with ten years of proofreading and editing experience, I am qualified to fine tune and polish any English text. Furthermore, I am highly attuned to the mistakes which are prevalent among non-native English speakers.
- A flawless text will be returned to you free of grammatical, stylistic, punctuation, and spelling errors.
- Your text will be returned to you in a timely manner. Respecting the agreed-upon deadline is of the upmost importance to me.
- I read through each text twice in order to fine tune it and to make it as clear and concise as possible.
- I will provide two Microsoft Word copies of your text: the first will highlight any changes made through “Track changes”; the second is the final, ready-to-use copy.
- Your text will be preserved as much as possible. I will make suggestions via comments on anything that is unclear to me as a native English speaker.
- Provided your text has been translated from Czech, I can compare the English version with the original as I am fluent in Czech.
- Your text can be proofread using either British or American English.
- For an additional fee, I can meet with you personally or over Skype to discuss the text.
- I charge by normostrana = 1800 characters including spaces
- For a quote, please send your text to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No job is too big or small. For larger projects, the price is negotiable.
For more on my proofreading and editing experience, please download my portfolio.